This Application collects certain Personal Data from its users.
Holder and Controller of the processing of the Data
Ibañez Extrusoras SL
C/ Dr. Fleming, 4 - 46930 Quart de Poblet
Valencia – Spain
The Holder´s contact electronic mail address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
The types of personal data collected through this Application, both directly and via third parties, include: Cookies, usage data, name, surname(s), telephone number, corporate name, country, electronic mail address, different types of data and city.
Personal Data may be provided freely by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, is collected automatically when this Application is used.
All the data requested by this Application is mandatory, and refusal to supply it may result in this Application being unable to provide the Service in question. In cases where this Application specifically states that certain information is not mandatory, the User will be free not to provide such data without this having any impact on the availability or the performance of the service in question. Users in doubt in relation to which data is mandatory may contact the Holder.
The User undertakes liability for third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared via this Application and hereby declares to have the consent of such third parties to provide such data to the Holder.
Type and location of the processing of the Data collected
Types of Processing
The Holder will process User´s data in an appropriate manner and will take the due security measures to prevent the unauthorized access, disclosure, amendment or destruction of the Data.
Data will be processed using computers and/or computer tools in accordance with procedures and organisational methods strictly related to the specified purposes. In additional to the Holder, in some cases certain categories of authorised persons may access the data, related to the use of operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department and systems management) or external contractors providing services to the Holder (such as external providers of technical services, messaging companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies), which will be named by the Holder as Processing Controllers when necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested of the Holder at any time.
Legal grounds for processing data
The Holder may process the User´s Personal Data if it meets one of the following conditions:
- When the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes.
N.B.: Pursuant to several different laws, the Holder may be authorized to process the Personal Data up to the time the User opposes the same (“reject”), with no need for consent or any other legal grounds. When the processing of personal data is subject to European regulations in relation to the protection of personal data;
- When the data is required in order to comply with an agreement entered into between the User and/or any other pre-contractual obligation of the same;
- When the data needs to be processed in order to comply with a mandatory legal obligation the User is required to meet;
- When the processing is related to a task executed in the public interest or in the exercise official competencies entrusted to the Holder;
- When the data needs to be processed for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Holder or a third party.
Moreover, the Holder will be willing to explain the specific legal grounds applicable to the processing and, in particular, if the obtainment of the Personal Data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a requirement needed to execute an agreement.
The Data is processed at the offices of the Holder or any other place at which the parties involved in the data processing process are located.
Depending on the location of the Users, the transfer of data may involve the transfer of Users´ data to a country other than their own. For more information on the location at which the transferred data is processed, Users may access the section containing the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to get to know the legal grounds of the transfer of data to another country outside the European Union or to any international body governed by International Public Law or which comprises two or more countries, such as the UNO, in addition to getting to know the security measures taken by the Holder as a means of safeguarding their data.
In the event of such a transfer of data, Users may obtain more information by accessing the pertinent sections of this document or by asking the Holder using the contact data specified in the contact section.
The Personal Data will be processed and stored for the time required and for the purpose for which it has been collected.
- The Personal data collected in order to execute an agreement between the Holder and the User should be stored up to the time such an agreement has been executed in full.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Holder should be stored for the time required to meet such a purpose. Users may find specific information in relation to the legitimate interest of the Holder by accessing the pertinent sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
The Holder may store the Personal Data for an additional period of time when the User provides his/her consent for the processing, provided such consent is still in force. Furthermore, the Holder will be required to store Personal Data for an additional period of time whenever it is required in order to comply with a legal obligation or pursuant to an order issued by an authority.
Once the storage period has ended the Personal Data will be deleted. Hence, the rights of access, amendment, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once the aforementioned storage period has expired.
Purpose of the Processing of the Data collected
The data in relation to the User is collected to enable the Holder to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, viewing the content of external platforms and contacting the User.
Users can find detailed information on the purposes of the data processing and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services
Contact form (this Application)
On completing the contact form with his/her data, the User thereby authorises this Application to use such data to reply to requests for information, estimates or any other kind specified at the top of the form.
Personal data collected: Cookies, usage data, name, surname(s), telephone number, corporate name, country, electronic mail address, different types of data and city.
Personal Data collected: surname(s), electronic mail address and name.
Telephone contact (this Application)
Users who have provided their telephone numbers may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes in relation to this Application, as well as to meet requests for assistance.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
The services contained in this section enable the Holder to monitor and analyse web traffic and may be used to track the User´s behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, in order to prepare reports on their activity and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualise and customise the adverts of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data
Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager is a statistics service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data
Viewing content on external platforms
This type of service enables the user to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
In the event one of these services is installed, it might collect web traffic data in relation to the pages on which it is installed even if the User does not use the service.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a typography family viewing service provided by Google Inc. that enables this Application to include such content on its pages.
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map viewing service provided by Google Inc. that enables this Application to include such content on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the processing of their data by the Holder.
Specifically, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have granted it previously for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of Data. Users have the right to oppose the processing of their data if such processing is conducted pursuant to legal grounds other than their consent. Access the corresponding section below for further information.
- Access to Data. Users have the right to know if their data is to be processed by the Holder, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing, in addition to obtaining a copy of the data being processed.
- Checking and requesting amendments. Users have the right to check the accuracy of their data and to ask for it to be updated or amended.
- Restricting the processing of Data. In certain circumstances, Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, the Holder will process the data with the sole purpose of storing it.
- Removing and deleting Personal Data. In certain circumstances, Users have the right to have their data deleted by the Holder.
- Receiving data and transferring it to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a standard, mechanically legible and well-organised format, if technically possible, in order to transfer it to another controller with no impediment. This provision will always apply when the data has been processed using automated means and the processing is pursuant to the User´s consent, in an agreement the User is part of or which appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent authorities in relation to the protection of data of a personal nature.
Details on the right to oppose processing
When the processing of Personal Data is of public interest, the exercise of official competencies granted to the Holder or in accordance with the legitimate interests of the Holder, Users may oppose such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation as a means of justifying their objection.
However, Users should know that in the event their Personal Data is processed for commercial purposes, they may oppose such processing at any time with no need for justification. To find out if their Personal Data is being processed by the Holder for commercial purposes, Users should access the pertinent sections in this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise User rights should be submitted to the Holder using the contact data provided in this document. Such requests will be processed by the Holder at no cost whatsoever as quickly as possible and always within a period of one month.
The Entity in charge of processing (or Data Supervisor)
The Processing Controller (or Holder)
The individual or legal entity, public administrative entity, agency or any other institution which, acting alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and measures for the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures in relation to the operation and use of this Application. Unless specified otherwise, the Processing Controller is the Holder of this Application.
The means through which the User´s Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application, as described in the legal definitions and references section (if available) and on this page or application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless specified otherwise, all the references made to the European Union in this document include all the current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small unit of data stored on the User´s device.